One of my favourite things to do is baking and over the weekend I made these amazing chocolate chip cornflake cookies from Tanya Bakes so I thought I would share them with you.
They are so easy to make and so yummy so would definitely recommend giving them a go!
If you want to give them a try as well as so many other amazing baking recipes, pick up Tanya Bakes here.
200g unsalted butter softened
300g golden granulated sugar
1 large egg
200g self-raising flour
200g milk chocolate chips
pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/GM6.
Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then whisk in the egg until smooth.
3. Add the flour, chocolate chips, cornflakes and sea salt to form a dough.
Divide into 12 balls.
4. Squash the balls down onto the baking trays, leaving plenty of space between each cookie, as they will spread in the oven.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies are golden.
Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you next week with a new post,
Find me here: