Travel Bucket List

I have always loved to travel and I have been very fortunate to be able to travel to some amazing places in my life so far and there are so many other places that I would love to travel to so I thought I would write them all down and share them with you.

Places to visit:

• New York City – my favourite city in the world and would love to visit again
  • Los Angeles
  • Santorini
  • Bali
  • New Zealand
  • Hawaii
  • Yosemite National Park
  • Bora Bora
  • Edinburgh, Scotland
  • Thailand
  • Barcelona
  • Amsterdam
  • Venice
  • Berlin – done but want to explore more of it
  • Maldives
  • Canada

Things to do:

• Go to DisneyWorld Florida
  • Coachella
  • Take an American Road Trip
  • American in Autumn
  • Visit a baby lion and baby elephant Sanctuary in Africa
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Angkor watt at Sunrise – done
  • Go to the Hamptons

I hope you enjoyed this post – let me know if you have been to any of these places and what you thought of them or if there are any other places you think I should visit.

See you next week with a new post,

EmiMarie x

Find me here:

Twitter – @emimarie_x
Instagram – @emimarie_x
Bloglovin – emimarieblog
Pinterest:  emimarieblog

Share:

11 Comments

1. June 12, 2017 / 3:07 am

The Hamptons are a great pick! Such a beautiful place with amazing wineries and beaches.

• June 12, 2017 / 7:19 am

It looks amazing there and would love to go in the summer when it is nice and warm 😊

2. June 25, 2017 / 4:24 pm

Hi there! What a great blog you have! I’ve been to Amsterdam, It’s beautiful but watch out for the bikes and I definitely suggest getting a map early, so you don’t miss out on exploring anything! Also you should add Rhodes to your places to visit, had THE best time there, and stumbling across a Sephora was definitely a highlight! x

• June 25, 2017 / 4:29 pm

Thank you so much! It looks amazing and can’t wait to visit one day – thank you for the advice 🙂 ooh I will definitely have a look and add that to my list x

• June 25, 2017 / 4:32 pm

Aw you’re welcome, if you want anymore advise about those places don’t hesitate to ask 😊 x

3. June 27, 2017 / 10:41 pm

Good list! I’ve done 8 of these so far, can’t wait to tick off more on my list. Happy travelling! x

• June 27, 2017 / 10:57 pm

Thank you 😊 which ones have you done and would recommend? X

4. July 3, 2017 / 11:09 pm

Nice list! You will love NYC & LA! I just visited Barcelona and I loved it 🙂 Lovely blog you have and followed you here and on Insta 🙂