As this Summer is the summer where my friends and I have finished our A-Levels and finished school and in September they are all heading off to university I wanted to make a list of things that I wanted to do this Summer so I made a ‘Summer Bucket List’ and I thought I would share some of those things with you.
- Go on a picnic
- Go strawberry/raspberry picking
- Spend a day at the beach
- Go on a weekend trip with my best friends
- Get matching bracelets with my best friends
- Go on a shopping spree with my best friend
- Watch the sunrise and the sunset
- Have a photoshoot with my best friends
- Get a small tattoo that means a lot
- Play mini golf
- Spend a whole day watching chick flicks or Disney films
- Go night swimming
- Make a memories album
- Go to a drive in movie
- Have a game night with my best friends
- Tie dye something
- Build a blanket fort
- Take more photos
- Have a water fight
- Be more spontaneous
I know this post might not be very interesting for some of you but I hope it gave others some inspiration of some things you might want to do this summer either alone or with your best friends.
I have made a Summer Bucket List on Pinterest that I am regularly updating if you want to check it out here.
Let me know if you have a Summer Bucket List and what things you want to do this summer of if there are any other things you think I should add to my list.
See you next week with a new post,
Find me here: