Today’s post isn’t a Christmassy post but the other week I got nominated to for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Francesca at Everthing Chessie. Her blog is amazing and you should definitely go and check out her blog if you haven’t already.
7 facts about me:
1. My middle name is Marie – you probably know this already from the name of my blog but I thought I would share it anyway. My first name is Emily but I thought EmiMarie looked better for the name of a blog than Emily Marie.
2. Autumn is my favourite season – if you read my blog regularly you probably know this already because I mention it in pretty much every Autumn blog post (oops..sorry). I just love how everything looks when it is Autumn, when all the leaves change colour to beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow. I also love the make up that you can wear in Autumn; the orangey/gold eyeshadows and berry lips.
3. I have two cats called Amber and Archie and I absolutely adore them – my cats are rescue cats and are extremely shy and scared of most things but I honestly just love them so much.
4. I am a very sarcastic person – if you are friends with me you know that I can be very sarcastic when I want to be.
5. My current top 5 favourite TV shows are Glee, Gilmore Girls, The Vampire Diaries, Shadowhunters and Riverdale.
I know it is sad but watching TV is one of my favourite things ever! I love getting lost in a fictional world with my favourite characters; recently I decided that I prefer TV shows to films.
6. My favourite book series is The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – like with TV shows I love getting lost in fictional worlds and this is my favourite fictional world of books with all of my favourite characters. If you haven’t read these books I would 100% recommend it because Cassandra Clare is the most incredible writer and has created the most amazing world for people to read and get lost in.
7. Christmas is my favourite time of year – if I could only celebrate one occasion it would definitely be Christmas for me. I love how everyone seems to be happier at Christmas and I love how beautiful everything looks with all the decorations and lights. I even love how cold it gets close to Christmas but ironically I actually spend my Christmases in a hot country.
I spend Christmas with my family in Mauritius and we meet my cousins who live in Australia and it is the only time we get to see them all year so it is really special and we always have such a great time (most of the time…there are usually a few arguments here or there).
I hope you liked this post and you enjoyed hearing some facts about me!
I have listed the people I have nominated below so please go and check out all of their blogs because they are amazing and deserve some love.
Here are my nominations for who should do this tag next – I apologise if you have already done it!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
See you on Wednesday with a new Christmassy post,
Find me here: